December 29, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

The Best Lover You Ever Had

Shopbop.com is the best lover you've ever had. It's that really hot guy that ruins you for all other men because you'll never have it as good as it was, and so you always end up going back to him. (That's right, I've seen Sex & The City.) Or, in the case of the old adage, it's like going black, and consequently, never going back. Or how an African American gentleman once tried to persuade me, "once you go black, you're going to need a wheelchair."

Regardless, it's turned me into a terrible shopper. I can't shop at regular stores anymore. And I try. Oh. I try. And I try, and I try. But I can't get no satisfaction. No no, no no. Why would I fight the crowds, pillage sale racks, or deal with annoying customer service people when I can put my feet up and simply do it all from the comfort of my couch's ass groove?

Anyway, when a good Shopbop sale rolls around, as is now the case, like in the presence of that great lover, [financial] promiscuity ensues. These are my top picks:

 Tibi Draped Dress with Studs (30% off)

 HELMUT by Helmut Lang T-Shirt (40% off)


 Rag & Bone/JEAN Legging Jean (30% off)


 Rebecca Minkoff Leah Dress (30% off)


 3.1 Phillip Lim Moto Jacket (50% off)



 Tibi Asher Flat Booties (50-70% off)


 T by Alexander Wang neoprene dress (30-50% off)


 Rag & Bone boots (30% off)

 Parker fringe dress (60% off)
 
***UPDATE: Until 11:59 PM on January 3rd, use code EXTRAOFF for an additional 20% off***
 
***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM

1 comment: