December 1, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Sienna Ray & Co. Pop-Up Party and an Invite For You

Champagne, shopping, and a massage-giving shirtless dude: all of these things describe my Thursday night.

Sienna Ray & Co. threw a party on Thursday evening to celebrate the brand's pop-up boutique in Nolita. If you've read this blog for a while, you may already be familiar with Sienna Ray's luxurious leather handbags, shoes, and accessories. I was interning with the company in Vancouver when I started this blog many moons ago, and have loved it ever since.

Now, here we are in New York, and designer Natalie has a beautiful Nolita boutique to house her wares, and thankfully, my mom is no longer the only person that reads this blog.

The pop-up party was packed with people, and the shelves inside the boutique were lined with the handbags, shoes, and accessories from the current Fall/Winter collection. Champagne was served, manicures were had, and best of all, massages were given out by a man in just a Sienna Ray bow-tie because Natalie and her right-hand woman, Jaclynn, are hilarious and genius and will hopefully start an amazing new trend. Can you imagine if shirtless guys gave out foot massages during fashion week?

jacket: Zara, top: Equipment, shorts: ASOS, shoes: Zara, necklace: vintage, bag: Sienna Ray & Co.


Natalie (left), Jaclynn (right), and their half-naked show of genius.
"It's been so long since I've been touched by a man." - things I say to envelop people in my awkwardness.
Marlisse in a state of pure champagne-and-massage fueled bliss.
I went home with a new bag that is the best thing to happen to me since a shirtless man gave me a massage.

Twenty seconds inside the pop-up:



You're invited:
 
***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time! And nice bags!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bags!!!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”)
    http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha wow that massage looks pretty awesome, wouldnt mind "being touched by a man" like that haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I really like your shorts!!!
    xoxo
    www.algoparaponerme.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. i kind of like when you don't live here so i can play "spot all niki's new clothes". aka everything in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first I was like "ooh I like her shoes." Then I was all, "ooh I like her shirtless boy." How can I get invited to a party like that?!

    ReplyDelete