December 31, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

New Year's Resolutions

With 2013 quickly approaching, it's only natural that resolutions for the new year have been coming up a lot in conversations lately. In one of those conversations with a friend of mine, I mentioned that my resolution was to exercise more -- yes, just like it is every year. The hysterical laughter that ensued got me thinking: what do I really resolve to do in 2013?

I mean, I really do hope to get to the gym more than I did last year, but going twice or thrice would easily achieve that goal, so perhaps I should set the bar a little bit higher. But how?
 

Last year, I called upon fashion folk to help me move forward into the future. This year, to find better goals and ways to self-improve, I went where anyone else would when searching for answers to life's greatest quests: Twitter

I asked, "what are your New Year's resolutions?" and some answers were earnest, speaking of exercise and volunteer work. Others, were just plain honest. Isn't it time we all accept our love for the Biebs and be more considerate of our bowels?













 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


What are YOUR new year's resolutions?


***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM

5 comments:

  1. these are great resolutions, haha! ;) i wish you a happy new year! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh course I burst out laughing hysterically at Chelsea's lol. Happy New Year Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like so many others, mine is to get back into a regular work out routine. And I started today, one day early! 30 mins on the treadmill. Good luck on your resolution!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute photo :) and a happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post and cute photo, I got a chuckle. How to start to exercise - well, develop a routine! I'm a beauty junkie for the best facial masks so I have established my skin care routine every day. Exercise is the same way it just takes more determination. And some times that determination is in the form of my wife - go figure!
    http://www.beautifulfacial.com

    ReplyDelete