December 17, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Heading Home for the Holidaze

I'm still wearing this Fall coat in the middle of winter. Am I winning, East Coast winter? No, but global warming is. And polar bears are most definitely not. (If you've never seen Arctic Tale or any episode of Planet Earth filmed in the Arctic, do it, and I swear you'll never forget to be a little more eco-friendly after the dead baby polar bears start haunting your dreams. Fact.)
 
jacket: Evil Twin, sweater: Topshop, shorts: Zara, boots: Stuart Weitzman, bag: Sienna Ray & Co








These new-and-improved photos (sloth-like face excluded, sorry I still look the same) make me happy to introduce a one Emma Burdett, writer of the blog Wing and Well, and also who I may now title "Contributing Photographer," you know, if I were professional and gave out titles.
 
On another note, I'm off to Vancouver for the holidays! School is out for Winter [Reporting] Break and for now I'm pretending the time off has nothing to do with my Master's Project but instead shall be dedicated to friends, family, and enjoying the luxuries of my parents house like a fancy coffee maker, a fully stocked wine cellar, and Video on Demand. That shit is legit.
  
Photos by Emma Burdett
***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM

9 comments:

  1. Every time I get excited about how warm it is, I quickly remember that it likely means a dozen or so species are dying off and it's ALL OUR FAULT.

    But it does mean we can wear cute outfits like yours, so... good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice boots!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pssh, sloths are totally cute (Kristen Bell agrees, fact). Thanks for the shout-out, I'm looking forward to more photos (and Bloody Mary's) with you after the New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look the outfit and welcome back to the West Coast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor polar bears =/ ..Well I have to admit although I do try to be a bit eco friendlier, I am enjoying this warmer winter also. I live on the East coast as well and this has been the warmer winter (sans Snow) I can remember.

    xo
    Maggie
    http://magz725.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layers!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”)
    http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit!

    xox

    http://beatyfashionhaul.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete