November 27, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Valentino's Pussybow et al.

As promised, more effort on Tuesday in the form of business-appropriate blouse and inappropriately short, tight, and leather skirt. Nothing screams "professional woman!" like a skirt that rides up and exposes almost an entire butt cheek while sitting cross-legged in a computer lab. True story.

This Tuesday also marks the return of the pussybow, which reminds me to ask my British schoolmates about the meaning of its name as I'm pretty sure the term originated overseas based on my extensive research on the topic (which primarily doesn't exist other than observing the term's use by ASOS and Topshop). Nevertheless, I remain determined to get to the bottom of this in order to not think about gift-wrapped vaginas every time I wear this blouse.

 blouse: Valentino (vintage), leather skirt: Blank Denim
shoes: River Island (via ASOS)

Yesterday was Monday, and today is Tuesday. That means tomorrow is Wednesday. God bless Rebecca Black for the infinite knowledge she hath bestowed upon us.
 
***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM

3 comments:

  1. i love the bow! so cute!
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol this post cracked me up! yup..gotta love "business woman" attire with skirts that ride up and the fabulous "pussy bow", even thought I like the shirts, I still cannot bring myself to wear one...my mind would be in the gutter the whole time :P

    xox
    Jen
    www.jennyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! And I can't help but giggle when I see "pussybow." What can I say, I have a sick mind :P

    ReplyDelete