September 3, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

POTD: Main Beach, East Hampton

 Also known as the "number three beach in America," according to a New York Post article I can't find to link.
 
I just returned from the long weekend, which was spent in The Hamptons with new friends, old friends, and a well-deserved brain break: absolutely zero schoolwork. Tomorrow, the shit (work) will really hit the fan (me) as the school year officially gets underway. Please excuse me while I pee myself with fear. While you digest that mental image, here's a fun fact: did you know that Revenge isn't actually filmed in The Hamptons? It was a very disappointing revelation from the weekend.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and said their goodbyes to summer: Fall is here! Time to dust off those trench coats, bietches. But lets find an alternative to the Hunter boot, okay?
 
***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

3 comments:

  1. beautiful picture :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you got in one last little vacation before you have to get back on your grind! My classes start the 5th so I know what you're feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need new boots too! Def not Hunter boots though... I'm thinking H&M.

    ReplyDelete