September 27, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

A Solution to Hunter Boots

I'm a total asshat about Hunter Boots. I always advocate for people to find another rubber boot to survive Fall's rainy days, however, I stomp through giant puddles in my Hunter wellies and relish in my own hypocrisy

But in my defense, this kid is po'! I haven't bought a new pair of wellies in a few years, and chances are, I won't this year either as I'm now enjoying the financial prowess of a grad student. But! You guys. I found a solution for you.
This is Loeffler Randal's new slip on rain bootie. As you can see, they are animal print. Lynx, to be precise. Also, they are rather awesome, so may I suggest them to those of you looking for a steezey new way to keep those footsies dry? They are around the same price as a pair of Hunter boots, but far more exciting. 

I'm just saying. 
***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

5 comments:

  1. Amazing & original. Bring on the rain! Ok, well not really...

    xo ShoeTease

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing & original. Bring on the rain! Ok, well not really...

    xo ShoeTease

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about hunters! Those leopard rain boots are cute, I just wish they were a bit taller :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Loeffler Randall! Wait until you go to the sample sale in new york :)

    ReplyDelete