August 25, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

LIFESTAGRAM!

Surprise! A blog post! I know, I keep promising to actually update, and yes, I know that this still doesn't really count. I've been so busy since I've moved that I haven't been able to find time to update. But guess what, my days of "bootcamp" (also known as "August," outside of Columbia Journalism School) are almost over, and I will have a regular schedule soon, which hopefully, will include regular updates! Or at the very least... updates. And even if I don't have fashion or style content to post, I'll at least try and post some pictures. Maybe get all "photo-a-day" on your asses.  
And you know what's coming right? New York Mothasucking Fashion Week (you know, #NYFW) is on it's way, and once again, I'll be there. My show schedule will be much lighter than it has been in past seasons, but I can't stay away completely. You know I love that shit.

Anyway, here are some photos from my last few weeks here! I promise only a few more weeks of my out-of-touchness. In the meantime, I'm still checking Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, so don't be strangers. Love you long time.
 
The view from Brooklyn Bridge Park.

The Met Opera performing in Brooklyn Bridge Park.

Me trying to artistically spread my stuff around. Sandals: Jeffrey Campbell, sunnies: Westward Leaning, bag: Rebecca Minkoff.

About to be rainstormed on.

My beautiful roomie enjoying dessert at Park Avenue Summer. This was one of the best meals I've had here so far!

My awesome Bieber notebook. I don't think many people realize that I'm joking with this, but it's cool.

First day of school! What up, J. Pul.

Representing my home and native land super subtly.

Ricky Martin is on Broadway!

So obviously we went. He's awesome.

This cracks me up.

Central Park.

New booties by Penelope Chilvers! What? I needed practical flats for school. Naturally, blue crushed velvet was a good choice.

You know what a big lens means, right?

I instagrammed my instagram prints that I ordered. How meta is that?

This is me on the weekend.

This is me during the week.

My new rug from Urban Outfitters.

Birthday dinner at Maze by Gordon Ramsay. I tweeted him to join me. ...He didn't.

Graffiti in Soho.

When you're not let into a lounge for wearing flats, so this is actually very true.

Street art near the Highline.

Heh.

Sitting cross-legged = very problematic. Shoe: Deena & Ozzy.
 
***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA the crocs one cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just made my day! Funny stuff to start the week on the right note!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post! Looks like you're having a super fun time!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hilare.............

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete