August 31, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Backstreets Back, ALRIGHT!

The Backstreet Boys were on Good Morning America today, performing live as part of the show's Summer Concert Series from Central Park. Did you see? For me, this meant getting up at 5:45 AM and trekking to the park (in sweats and with a giant to-go mug of coffee, naturally) to see this spectacle. And you know what? It's 20 years later and Backstreet is back. AND I STILL LOVE THEM SO HARD.

Don't judge. Just embrace how awesome they are.



PS. They announced a tour next year and also dropped this bomb: A BSB CRUISE. That's right. Can you imagine boating with the Backstreet Boys? I'm pretty sure this is what dreams are made of.

***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

5 comments:

  1. Totally embracing their awesomeness! I will always love BSB!

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally embracing their awesomeness! I will always love BSB!

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, yeah that is pretty awesome. I'm rather jealous you got to experience that. What I want to know is how early the people in the front row had to get up to get those spots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, i need to go!!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just browsing your blog and now will become a loyal follower after seeing this post, LOVE bsb! :) great style as well! <3

    ReplyDelete