July 16, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

On Mark Salling and Dressing for a Celebrity Interview

Blah blah blah Mark Salling blah blah blah. My obnoxious activity on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter has already shown you this, and usually my shamelessness would milk this like a cat (you can milk anything with nipples) but this time, it's not entirely the case because this post is more about me. ("Surprise!" says this narcissistic style blogger.)

I'm claiming fringe skirts and muscle tanks will be my look this summer (for both sweet dance moves and armpit air-drying), but I switched it up and paired my bottom with a semi-sheer tee instead. Though this be madness, there is method in it because nothing says "welcome!" to a celebrity guest than the tiniest of peepshows (re: visibility and cup-size), in every male's favourite colour: beige, and a skirt that begs the question, "does the carpet match the drapes?

tee: ASOS, skirt: Zara, necklaces: vintage, Bleeker Spike Necklace, bag: Rebecca Minkoff

And if you don't believe in the success of my sartorial strategy, please refer to the video below where Entertainment Tonight Canada practically announces our exciting new relationship. I kid, but you'll see what I'm talking about at 0:35, and maybe even watch it 10 times and laugh your ass off like I did too.





***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

6 comments:

  1. THIS IS AWESOME! I would have been star-struck for sure, he's sexy! Tell me you slipped him your number????
    www.pullittogether.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM, AMAZING.
    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCKY DUCK!

    HEYLJ
    http://www.heylj.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!

    -Carmen
    http://wearmint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you got to interview PUCK!! I don't actually care or intend on remembering his real name but you look amaze-balls beside him! Actually... can I be honest... you totally stole the show.
    Well Done Niki!
    Mark St. James
    Marquis of Fashion

    ReplyDelete