June 19, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Haute Picks from Heys Luggage

One of the highlights of the summer season is undoubtedly the Summer Getaway, be it a weekend spent at a lakehouse or on a beach, or weeks spent adventuring in new and unfamiliar places. I have a few trips planned myself: a girls weekend in Whistler, another trip that I'm sworn to secrecy about but it's blog-related and you'll know what I'm talking about when I'm allowed to talk about it (building hype!) and of course, my quickly-approaching education relocation to the US of A.

Since my trip to Hawaii in January, I've been doing a lot of thinking about convenient and stylish travel, mostly because I had the unfortunate realization at the baggage claim that basically every person on my flight had the same luggage. I had a bright red luggage set, so I figured it would stand out, but alas, so did everyone else -- it honestly could've been an SNL skit, it was so uncanny. Since then, I've acquired a new luggage set courtesy of Heys Canada (pictured below), and haven't had that problem since, and I've found a few more of their products that I think could really convenience the way you travel.

Cosmopolitan Cosmetic Case ($39.97) - The shape of this cosmetic case is great and it reminds me of the 50s and 60s, when women actually dressed up to travel. I usually travel in drop crotch pants and an over-sized boyfriend sweater, so I need to work on this too, but I still always encourage traveling in style!



Neoprene Laptop Case ($29.97) - This sleeve not only protects your laptop from the rest of whats in your carry-on, but the handles allow extra convenience in case you want to carry it separately. It also has extra pockets for your accessories, and is available in a ton of colours and prints.

Hybrid Rose Luggage ($454.97) - I have this luggage set and I love it! Floral prints are a huge trend right now, but what's great about this print is that it's not over the top or obnoxious -- you can buy it now, and use it forever.

Parisian Luggage Set ($449.97) - I'm a big fan of buying luggage that's a little bit unexpected -- you never have to worry about another traveler grabbing your luggage at the baggage claim! Heys has so many options with printed, graphic, and boldy coloured pieces. Aside from my floral luggage set, this Parisian print is my favourite.


Hanging Jewelry Bag ($29.97) - Packing jewelry and accessories is the bane of my existence, so I think this bag is genius. Not only does it organize your jewelry, display it nicely for you, and make packing it much easier, but you don't have to worry about it getting scratched or damaged, or worst of all, tangled.

Happy Travels!




***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST