June 25, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Currently Loving: Spiked Jewelry

In case you ever find yourselves on set with the Real Housewives of Anywhere, these are my favourite pieces of spiked jewelry-slash-weaponry that will keep the crazies away. Here's to accessorizing like a badass!



1. Topshop necklace ($25), 2. ASOS ring ($20), 3. Made Her Think necklace ($348), 4. ASOS bangle ($30), 5. Noir Jewelry necklace ($187), 6. Pamela Love cuff ($269)

***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

8 comments:

  1. I'm pretty much obsessed with spiked pieces lately myself - I think my inner crust punk is trying to escape.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having exactly the same addiction at the moment!
    Just bought a necklace off of Ebay, you should definitely check it out, Ebay have some great pieces especially why spiked necklaces are 'having a moment'!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Especially the chunky diamond necklace.

    They look completely magical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice jewelry!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried this trend because I wanted to look bad ass.
    Did not work on me.
    Find me something more delicate!!! But tough!!! Hehehe

    XOXO

    Veronica
    fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2 and #4 ... I just fell in LOVE with !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Check out my post on how I incorporated "the spike" in my jewelry collections....

    ReplyDelete