June 18, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

A Baby Outfit Post and Various Other Ramblings

I haven't done a personal style post in a while and I'd be lying if I said it was due to anything other than my own laziness, both literally and sartorially. I've had a busy few weeks which means lots of working from home in my sloth-chic sweats or pajamas, or running errands in lesbian formal wear aka Current/Elliott boyfriend jeans and T by Alexander Wang baggy tees, like a celebrity mom at Whole Foods in West Hollywood. Stars! They're Just Like Us.

Nevertheless, I did find time to shower (surprise!) and change clothes (t-shirt excluded), and do other bloggy stuff, like attend a store opening in Vancouver, for a new concept boutique called Secret Location -- more on this soon. If you haven't been killing braincells like Lindsay Lohan behind the wheel of a Porsche (among many other things), you may remember that Secret Location sponsored a book giveaway for one of you, and the winner (congrats Emily!) had her book signed by the man behind the blog Facehunter, Yvan Rodic, who also happened to be the guest of honour at the opening. Long story short, I wore the outfit below to the event, and after we hung out with a homeless man in one of Gastown's many back alleys who may or may not have tried to motorboat my tig ol' bitties, Yvan took my picture, I stole the one below from his Instagram, and posted it here, because I need blog content people, and here it is.

blazer: BB Dakota, t-shirt: T by Alexander Wang, pants: Zara, shoes: Zara, bag: House of Harlow 1960, jewelry: Zara, Stella & Dot


Before I let you go to ponder whether or not that is human urine in the above photo, I would just like to say HI! to all of my readers I met this past week: you have given me more proof that my blog readers are the awesomest ever, and thank you to everyone who saw the feature on me in the North Shore News this past weekend and offered me various forms of electronic high fives. To answer the most-common subsequent question since its publishing: my hair is done by Calvyn Cass at Style Lab HQ on Cambie and Robson, and he's the Best. Go see him, and thank me later.

XOXO,
Printed Poopy Pants

photo via facehunter on instagram


***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

6 comments:

  1. Those pants are actually awesome and I'd totally love to steal your shoes. Cute outfit!

    http://www.the-glossy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I must have those PANTS! So great. And the shoes are great too, but Zara shoes are small and don't fit my big ass feet. Embarassing!

    Great post, as always!

    xx Atlas Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic! Nice pants!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Secret Location is awesome - the new concept store in Gastown right ? Anyway, those pants look amazing on you. Not many people could pull that off - but you certain ly do !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love those pants and the shoes are fabulous ;) New follower!

    xx
    Julie
    http://lovecardelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I recently became a Vancouver Blogger so it is great to see some other great Vancouver Blogs!

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete