May 9, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Shopbop's Spring Sale has Sprung!

You guys. I know, I'm the worst. Always tweeting and blogging "Shopbop this" and "Shopbop that," but it's seriously my favourite ever and they're always doing something worth talking about. 
Yesterday marked the launch of their Spring sale, and there is so much good stuff marked down 30-70% off. And not old Fall/Winter crap that's been sitting in their warehouse, but Spring/Summer 2012 stuff that we can actually wear now! Naturally, I perused the sale to find you some badass deals on cool stuff, and although I seriously doubt it, maybe I'm actually the best. You decide. Here are a few things to get your sale-y senses tingling...

Show Some Leg: Summer Dresses & Bottoms




Easy Investments: Wear Now and Come Fall






***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

5 comments:

  1. Yay for sales! I love the items you found! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want soooo many of the things on sale it is not even funny!
    xo
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dreess with blue and red stripes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfits, very classy. The white dress is perfect for summer in St-Tropez.
    Thanks for the sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Dolce Vita maxi.. shame it's sold out in my size :(

    x

    ReplyDelete