May 30, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Lifetime Collective Style Blogger Challenge

Taking yesterday's post into consideration, apparently the theme of the week is Style Challenges. I've got another one on my hands, and this time I need your help, and you can win from it too!


The Challenge:

Five bloggers from across Canada received 3 pieces from Lifetime Collective women’s Spring/Summer 2012 collection (below), and had to use these pieces to style one daytime look and one evening look. Lifetime Collective is posting all of these looks on their Facebook page, where you, my sweet, sweet, friends, can vote for a winner, and the blogger with the most votes wins!


What's in it for you?

Every voter is entered to win one of five $50 gift certificates to Lifetime Collective's online store! So yes, if you vote, you can win some free stuff! And isn't it fair to assume that we all love winning, and free stuff, and winning free stuff?


Lifetime Collective's 3 Key Pieces


My Daytime Look

dress & shirt: Lifetime Collective, vest: Club Monaco, shoes: ASOS, bag: House of Harlow 1960, sunglasses: Super, bracelets: Olivia Solie, Stella & Dot

My Evening Look

tank: Lifetime Collective, blazer: BB Dakota, shorts: Ark & Co., shoes: Zara, bag: Rebecca Minkoff, jewelry: Shoppalu, Stella & Dot.

What's in it for me?

Lifetime Collective will interview me (and you know I love a good opportunity to talk about myself and make inappropriate jokes), and I win a $500 clothing allowance at Lifetime Collective. Say what?! Yup -- a $500 clothing allowance. And if you knew how much my tuition is going to be next year... you'd agree that I need this too. (Shameless guilt trips!)

So, what are you waiting for?




  
All done? Excellent.
 
***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

9 comments:

  1. Omg I'm totally voting for you! You're such a doll! And I always love your style and posts! That last photo is priceless!! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much natalya!! you're so sweet!!

      Delete
  2. Just for the tuition I'm voting for you! good luck =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks! Love that last pic!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your challenge Niki.

    We have another competition for you!
    Get Ready For Summer - style the best bikini look:

    http://www.fashionstudiomagazine.com/2012/06/swimwear-trends.html

    We look forward to receiving your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these looks, the second one is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got the look, very nice!

    ReplyDelete