May 15, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

FASHION Magazine's Style Panel and a Special Edition of Outfits & Outtakes

FASHION Magazine launched a new feature today and surprise! My fug mug is up there -- among the other members of the new "Style Panel," answering weekly style challenges and dilemmas presented to us. We're referred to as "Canada's Best Dressed It Girls," which A. made me laugh based on self-deprecation and the fact that I was in my pajamas at the time, and B. resist the urge to refer to myself as one on my résumé.

Anyhoo, I don't know if it was the pressure of a new segment in a national magazine that caused this, but my face looks crazy in the feature, and it might surprise you to know that it was actually the best shot available. Bad photos are only natural (duh, they're posted here daily) but a time when every single photo taken could be deemed an outtake? This is something special, my friends. So, naturally, we know that this means...

It's time for a special edition of Outfits & Outtakes!


You're hilarious! You "don't know" who I am. Hahaha!

Flamingo pose and sad face? You guys! It's Rumi Neely!
(I jest, I jest -- I think fashiontoast is cool.)


Oh hiiiiiii, are there any drinks on special?


My seductive stare reads "serial killer" -- I want to meet a guy with a sense of adventure.


 Oh my word, it's hotter than the devil's diarrhea out here!

Okay, that's enough. Check out FASHION Magazine's Style Panel here.

dress: Patterson J. Kincaid, tank: H&M, sweater: JNBY, shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, bag: Rebecca Minkoff, necklaces: Stella & Dot, Forever21

***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature! Love the subtitles to the images, LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the booties! Super cute and can be worn well into summer.

    xx
    theskinnyblondegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the Style Panel feature, and that Minkoff is a beauty!

    Christine
    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pics!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your sense of humor and your look

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and blog! Love the boots!

    http://hotcinnamon.blogspot.com.es

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats girl~ and I LOVE your humor~ You are hilarious and I love your blog :). So so pretty! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello fellow Canuck :)

    I come for the fashion; I stay for the humour!

    ReplyDelete