April 17, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Stuart Weitzman and Rag & Bone Feather Print Pantalons

Oh hi, friends. While on my way out recently I decided to pull my Porsche over, fly out in my feather print pants, and snap some pictures in front of it. (Actually it's more likely I hopped off that bus, but the rest of that statement is true.)  

Assuming you haven't killed too many brain cells since, you may remember a post back in January where I sing the praises of Rag & Bone/JEAN. Months have passed, and many wears and washes later, these pants look and fit exactly as the did when I first got them. Marcus and David: I applaud you.

The Look



vest: Club Monaco, shirt: Simons, pants: Rag & Bone/JEAN (sold out), bracelets: Stella & Dot
 

The Details


sunnies: Super Sunglasses


necklace: Stella & Dot


shoes: Stuart Weitzman. (This is what I look like after riding an anorexic horse.)
 
The kind people at Stuart Weitzman sent me these shoes, the "Capsize." Aren't the lovely? Without sounding like a big fat fashion cliche, they're good for day (seen here) and night (I actually wore this at night too, but I mean something sluttier with some sparkle). 
 

Uh, The Look Again



If you wanted to purchase a pair of A Haute Mess endorsed Rag & Bone denim or Stuart Weitzman Mary Janes, may I suggest you visit my beloved Shopbop.com? If you saw my earlier post today, I can offer you a 20% off discount code. "Wowee!" says you. (Actually, "way cool!" would suffice.)

ps. A Haute Mess is finally on Pinterest, check it out!

Love you, Bye!
 
***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN

14 comments:

  1. I really like everything is so stylish.
    a good combination! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in these photos. I love everything about the whole outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Those pants are perfect on you & I love the SW shoes! The cap toe is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, you have the shoes that haunt my dreams and waking hours. Seriously, I nearly cried out Stuart Weitzman in a brainstorming meeting this afternoon.

    They look awesome on you and I love seeing them with an outfit that isn't all pastels and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love your pants!

    www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha love the second photo of your 'look'. Those shoes are hot!!


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These jeans are fab!

    Tiffany
    http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a fantastic look!!!

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those heels are amazing! And I love your impression of riding an anorexic horse. Well, a picture of riding on one after I mean.

    xo Leonie

    Baby Blue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love everything about this look!

    www.doraeandme.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really digging the necklace over the denim shirt - great detailing!

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete