April 27, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Proenza Schouler Floral Yellow PS1 Medium Satchel



You may remember a time long ago when I wrote a love poem to a certain Proenza Schouler satchel. The love I felt for that handbag -- it ran deep. Aside from my poem I constantly posted photos of it, tweeted about, and I even made Santa a Christmas list so enticing I thought "this, for sure, will make it mine." Alas, it did not.

As the sexually suggestive adage goes, "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else." That being said, I've decided to make love to a new handbag, as far as making love to inanimate objects goes without classifying as cause for institutionalization. Introducing the Floral Yellow PS1 Satchel, by Proenza Schouler -- the rebound bitch.



***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

6 comments:

  1. LOL, good choice on the rebound!
    xoxo,
    Chelsea

    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this bag ! but I'm more in love with the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your look!!!
    I just posted windows form Beverly Hills, the Farmers market in L.A and tips for Mother's Day on my blog,
    check it out!
    www.thegavlaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bag!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete