April 26, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Floral Denim by Mavi Jeans and a Pseudo-Canadian Tuxedo

vest: Old Navy (similar here, or for less at Zara), shirt: Simons, jeans: c/o Mavi, shoes: Zara.

Outfit Details

This was an attempt to get a detail shot of all of this -- Tommy Ton, eat your heart out -- and I am disheveled because I was dancing. I was dancing for you. This is a sexy move I call "peepshow" as in, say hello to my flat chest and crotch!

necklace: Forever21, bracelets: Stella & Dot, Noir Jewelry

Now say goodbye to my Ts and V, because this is called "the cow." And no, I'm not referring to my body in skinny jeans but rather the old adage, "why buy the cow when you're getting the milk for free?"


And the bag is Rebecca Minkoff, but you knew this already because I haven't switched handbags since February. Sorry I'm not sorry.



You know I'm all about coloured and printed denim, so if you want to hear me talk about it, and blogging, fashion, and other Spring trends, listen to The Kelly Alexander Show tonight at 9PM EST/6PM PST. Sorry I sound like I do, I've got my fingers crossed that puberty is coming soon!

Love you, bye!

***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST

8 comments:

  1. love it, so stylish!

    www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! I'm sure if i tried to pull that outfit off, I'd look crazy. What's your magic secret??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is an awesome mix, way to rock it!
    xoxo
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your jewelry! so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those jeans!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your pants with these bracelets!!!!!
    I just posted windows form Beverly Hills, the Farmers market in L.A and tips for Mother's Day on my blog,
    check it out!
    www.thegavlaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are the same ones i got in NYC! sans the orange.

    ReplyDelete