April 12, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Club Monaco "Whitney" Vest and Me: A Love Story

See - my - vest! See my vest, made by Club Monaco and on my chest! (Mr. Burns, anyone?)

This vest and I... well, you see, assuming it is possible for a human and a garment to be consenting participants in a romantic relationship: we're kind of in love. I bought it in February and in the days since, I've worn it at least twice per week (yes, I keep it clean). I've been layering it over jackets, sweaters, shirts, tees, dresses... I could go on.


vest: Club Monaco, jacket: Topshop, t-shirt: Vince, pants: J Brand, shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, bag: Rebecca Minkoff, face: Red Wine


necklace: Forever21, ring: c/o Stella & Dot, bracelets: Noir Jewelry, c/o Stella & Dot

 If you're loco for layering, I highly suggest you invest in this sucker because I tell ya, it will change your life as it has with mine (which you'll continue to observe by visiting this here blog). 



This post is only the first vestament of my love. Vestament! Get it? Like a testament of my love?

HA.

photos by Peter Ty aka The Starving Stylist

***
follow A HAUTE MESS on
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN

10 comments:

  1. love the vest, but the vestament pun just made my day :)

    xoxo
    tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I really love how you match all things togheter! All colours.. ahh just say YES YES YES! :)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same vest and also recently declared my undying love for it on my blog! It really is the best!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha love your humour. Those highlighter pants are awesome!!


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a fiiiine inVESTment...wouldn't ya say? Love sharing a respect for puns! Great outfit. Please swing by my blog & check out some of mine! Thank you :)

    xx,
    alex | www.imalittle.com | @lexniko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour of those jeans!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's clever wordplay! And I doff my hat to you..and the vest, of course.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the trousers, they're such a great colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. those pants are awesome. too bad j brand doesn't fit my awesome calves.
    1 vest, 374763846281 ways to wear it

    ReplyDelete