March 2, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

A Haute Mess does NYFW: Day 3

In today's self-important segment of Things I Wore That Time, I present these things I wore that time, specifically, at New York Fashion Week, on a day I am pretending was the third. Look! It's me, posing with my cell phone, a trap I cleverly set to lure Tommy Ton into photographing me. Or, I was tweeting an intelligent commentary about the shows or my fellow show-goers, such as this, or perhaps this.


fur: vintage, trench: Dover, pants: Zara, shoes: Thakoon, sunnies: Super Sunglasses


necklace: Belle Noel, top: H&M, bag: Rebecca Minkoff. And there's a hair elastic on my wrist that I forgot to take off before leaving the apartment -- I'm pretty sure it's Goody.


(This photo was taken before I took this one, and thankfully, I refrained from doing this.)
I'd like to say that the way I accessorized my trench was inspired by Burberry Prorsum Spring 2011, but the real story involves a missing trench belt, Cafe Patron and a coat-check mishap. See? I'd never lie to you.

Ok, that's more than enough talking about me. Let's talk about you, specifically, you winning some cool stuff. Have you entered the Jason Wu x Target giveaway?

***

10 comments:

  1. i promise you that it looks better without the trench belt. BUT i get that it's 923432432 times more convenient. plus, this one makes you look thinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love your sense of humor haha. The trench coat looks fantastic and I looove the shoes!


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your blog. I am following you now :). I hope you can check out mine and follow back. SO HAPPY! Thanks for your time. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first outfit! What great boots!
    Flower Show
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. quite colorful indeed


    www.ravenamaru.blogspot.com
    DIYFASHION new DIY tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your looks!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfits look lovely and I love the sweet neon yellow bag. So cute!
    Sounds as though you really enjoyed NYFW...

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO lovely. LOVE.

    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the fur under the trench. And of course those boots. You look perfectly man repellent.

    ReplyDelete