February 29, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Vision Quest: VOGUE March 2012

Last weekend, I was flipping through next month's issue of US VOGUE while having the horror that was my hair addressed (Vancouver: go see Calvyn at Style Lab, you won't regret it) and this editorial caught my eye. It features pieces, if not my favourite pieces, from some of my favourite Spring 2012 collections: Erdem! Rodarte! Proenza Schouler! Burberry Prorsum! Mary Katrantzou! Peter Pilotto! I hate to say this but... I. DIE. This editorial is basically this season's dream wardrobe, on 10 pages of glossy goodness.













Get the look (for mostly less)...

Tops (clockwise): Equipment silk-chiffon shirt, Topshop scarf print blouse, A.L.C. silk blouse, Peter Pilotto printed jersey top, Topshop knitted zip patterned top, Elizabeth and James floral silk jacket, Topshop animal print tee.


Bottoms (clockwise): Alexander Wang botanical ombre jeans, H&M black and floral trousers, H&M daisy print trousers, Topshop pacific star midi skirt, H&M printed pencil skirt, Elizabeth and James floral-print neoprene mini.

ps. Don't forget to enter my Jason Wu for Target giveaway... here. Psych! ENTER HERE.

***

2 comments:

  1. You are so right, this spread features such perfect pieces! I want them all! Great post :). XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those H&M daisy print trousers WILL be mine...mostly because all that is Erdem will not be :P

    xo ShoeTease

    ReplyDelete