February 27, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

A Haute Mess does NYFW: Day 2

This seems like ages ago, since NYFW is old news and we're all obsessing over Milan, but I'm purposely spreading out the personal style posts, because though this be madness, yet there is method in it (Shakespeare, mothasuckas). You see, after I stomped around NYC for fashion week I promised myself no heels (flat shoes only!), comfy clothes only (even jeans are pushing it), no makeup, and basically whatever else necessary to spend a few weeks living like a slow ass sloth. Needless to say, I'm not ready to dress like a real person just yet, so I'll be trickling out the fashion week steeze and giving away cool stuff instead.


coat: Motel, blazer: ASOS Collection, skirt: ASOS Collection, tank: H&M, necklace: Stella & Dot, bag: Rebecca Minkoff, shoes: Jeffrey Campbell. Image via Daily Candy.

Fashion Week: Day 2 -- I think. The whole week eventually became a blur of prints and pantsuits in a sleepless haze, so I don't remember the exact order. But I'm OB-SESSED with this skirt suit. Surprisingly, this is the first bubble skirt I've ever owned. And it makes my ass look enormous. But I don't care, because it has a matching blazer and they both have trees, and flowers, and weird dudes playing the flute and trying to lure uncomfortable-looking women printed on them.


Hilary would totally dig it.

***

7 comments:

  1. I love that skirt suit - the pattern is awesome and the neon touches in the accessories are perfect (not to mention the boots).

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt suit is unreal and I love how you threw all the colours together - perfection!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice :) , love to have you on my site. www.fashionanywear.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little bright yellow bag in this !!! its fantastic!! :)


    Kristine

    http://backalleysandboulevards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your outfit!

    kisses from Italy

    http://frombaroquewithlove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love the skirt with te bright booties.

    ReplyDelete