February 20, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

A Haute Mess did New York Fashion Week

... and is back! It's amazing how Fashion Week takes over your entire life. I had over 40 shows on my schedule this season (TOO MANY I'M SO TIRED) and between attending them, and all of the events that happen during fashion week, and writing my coverage for MTV Fora, I sadly neglected my love child (this blog, not the one I gave to Angelina Jolie). So, now we have some business to attend to.

1. Did you read the feature I did for Complex?


It's called The 50 Most Embarrassing Model Fails. It will make you laugh, and it will make you cry, and if you're ready for a roller-coaster of emotion and feeling better about yourself based on others' misfortunes, you will enjoy it.


2. You can read my NYFW coverage on...


Jill Stuart,


Mara Hoffman,


Whitney Eve,


and Elizabeth and James.
Or you can just bookmark THIS linky poo and read it all (plus stay tuned for more).

I had more things to say but I can't remember because I'm at the airport in Chicago and am too sleep and vodka deprived to think straight. I'll post all my outfits from fashion week ASAP, and I have a video blog (a vlog, if you will) coming soon thanks to my partner-in-crime Erin who filmed behind-the-scenes of a shoot I also did while in New York. Until then, I'll leave you with some instagrams, because all the cool kids are instagramming everything these days (and ps. my user name is ahautemess).


Me and Dr. Drew at an event for NIVEA. I told him that I'd see him in Celebrity Rehab one day... as a patient.


Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell were also at the NIVEA event. Rebecca Romijn is even more gorgeous in real life, which was hard to compute. And doesn't the iPhone 3G take great photos?


Obakki FW '12


I sat behind Nina Dobrev at the Monique Lhuillier show. And then I made her regret not having a bodyguard by shoving my camera in her face.


Maxi Madness at Falguni & Shane Peacock.


Street Style madness outside of the Lincoln Center. I'll let anyone take my picture if I can take theirs too. I also danced for them. I wonder where those shots will end up... (in their trash bins).


Elizabeth & James FW '12.


Elizabeth & James FW '12. Those sleeves are leather AND there's a layer of quilted wool. I can't live without this jacket.


Me and Alex (from KENTON Magazine). His fur is amazing (mine is just chest hair).


Alex, Moi, and Erin (from Haus of Hybrid).


More coming soon! But first, sleep.

***

5 comments:

  1. im am beyond jealous.
    one day i'll set foot inside that tent, but until then i have your witty banter and images to live vicariously through (too bad I'm a short asian girl, so your pictures aren't eye level. and i would have only gotten a picture of ML's shoulder).

    xxoo
    pamela
    www.pamelamarrie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I'm so jealous & one day, I too shall be inside of the tents at NYFW!!

      Tiffany
      http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. loving your blog, keep it up!
    i'll be coming back for sure!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit in the last picture :) xx

    ReplyDelete