January 27, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Totes Obsessed: CLOVER CANYON

On a masochistic perusal of the web's finest e-retailers, I stumbled upon this darling brand, Clover Canyon, hailing from California. Fun Fact: the line's original graphic designs are inspired by classical and contemporary art, and the history of print and textiles, and every collection is designed, patterned, cut and sewn in-house to keep it truly Made in California. Amurrica!

Clover Canyon's Spring 2012 collection represents everything I want to wear this season: the only thing that screams "me" more would be me, wearing it, while screaming my own name. Did I mention that the price point is dece too? Hashtag, totes amaze!










  You can view the rest of Clover Canyon Spring 2012 and past collections, here.

Images via Clover Canyon

***

4 comments:

  1. Umm. okay, totes obsessed too now! Love those prints!!

    Caitlin
    www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all amazing!
    I want!
    I am trying to save for an internship over here!!! Bad Niki tempting Veronica with gorgeous clothing items

    Check out new my mermaid post !

    XO Veronica
    My Passion for Fashion Blog
    fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a loveee!

    Check out my posts on fashion in italy! TO die for.

    Boxer's Adventures
    blog.boxersadventures.com
    Shop the hottest trends from around the world with free international shipping ALWAYS!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those prints are going on my shopping list RIGHT NOW!! love it :) xxx

    sailawayfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete