December 20, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

A Sneak Peek: KARL by Karl Lagerfeld Exclusively at NET-A-PORTER

The new year is not only bringing us a plethora of to-be-forgotten-by-February resolutions and guilt-induced purchases of gym memberships, but the befittingly titled 'KARL', the newest line from everyone's favourite weird uncle, Karl of course, and the house of KARL LAGERFELD. Launching on January 25th, 2012, this collection will be available to the world exclusively via NET-A-PORTER and the luxury retailer will be offering over 70 pieces from the collection, each inspired by the graphic shapes synonymous with Karl's signature style. A sneak peek at KARL by Karl Lagerfeld:




all images courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM

Other pieces in the collection include a sleeveless leather jacket, a dress adorned with zippers, the essential white shirt renewed with a double-bib front in black coated cotton, leather skirts, round-collar silk blouses, black wool pants with tuxedo stripes and dresses with plunging zippered backs. Karl's goal with KARL is to make luxury affordable and accessible: prices for the collection range from $50 for a canvas bag embellished with a cameo of the unmistakable profile of Karl Lagerfeld to over $1000 for some of the signature leather pieces.

I'll keep you posted on Kray Kray Karl's latest endeavor, but you can also register for updates and join "Karl's Kult" (eat your hearts out, Kardashians) at www.net-a-porter.com/karl.

8 comments:

  1. I need me those shoes!

    http://ivefallenoutwithmyjeans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so much more excited for this than his Macy's collection. Also I love how the third look is some weird feminine take on his classic uniform. Caaaan't wait! -MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!
    as long as it's black I know I'll want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freaking love this collection - even better that it's affordable!

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that sweatshirt from the last photo..and I so want those shoes!

    [StylishStarlets.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drool. I would snatch up every single piece. If I had an unlimited supply of money, that is. The clothes are so edgy. I'm loving those pants, as well as the top in the last look. I am dying over those shoes too. Yum! And the gloves and collars are gorgeous.

    **kisses**
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the comment! I'll admit, I was pretty excited when I saw you commented on my post. Aha, I hope you had a wonderful christmas. And i really like the top from the 3rd photo. Love lagerfeld :)

    -xoxo-
    lauren

    ReplyDelete