December 12, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Sienna Ray & Co. Holiday Sale!


My Sienna Ray Bobbi Satchel

I'm a sucker for beautiful leather and a good chain strap so it's no mystery why I'm such a big fan of Sienna Ray & Co. handbags. I've been carrying my "Solar" ruched clutch (the newest version is called the "Eclipse") on the reg for two years now and more recently, the "Bobbi" satchel. Aforementioned leather and chain aside, what I dig about these bags is their versatility -- every bag in the entire collection can be worn more than one way. For example, the Bobbi I'm sporting in the picture above is not just a shoulder bag but also moonlights as my absolute must, a cross-body. Another great thing about Sienna Ray? Sample sales! If you're in Vancouver tomorrow, Tuesday December 13th, you don't want to miss this:


See you there!

5 comments:

  1. Too tempting! You've pulled my trigger! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your adorable and so is your blog! So happy I found it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these photos. Certain ones somehow remind me of two decades ago. When people were far more stylish in their everyday-ness.

    ReplyDelete