December 7, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Introducing Schick Quattro for Women's STYLE SQUAD!

Do you remember, a few weeks ago, me saying, "I went to Toronto this week for a really fun project I can't tell you about just yet" and the subsequent suspense and curiosity it caused you to figuratively die of? Probably not. Nevertheless, I can now officially spill the beans and would like to formally introduce you to Schick Quattro for Women's STYLE SQUAD.


The Style Squad will be your new FBFFs bringing the latest and greatest trends, tips and advice covering anything and everything about Fashion, Beauty and Health & Fitness. Surprise! I'll be teaching you all about health and fitness -- let's talk about amping up your carb and fat intakes and enjoying a sedentary lifestyle. Just kidding. I'll be bringing the steeze as the resident fashion guru but since you already know about me, let's talk about the other two members of the Style Squad: Karen Kwan and Janine Falcon.

L-R: Karen, Janine et moi!

Karen, is the founder of Health & Swellness, a lifestyle blog featuring any news and products that tickle her fancy. What is swellness, you ask? Her recipe for this is simple: eating well and being active with a good dose of style, beauty, culture and travel. Janine, is the founder of Beautygeeks, and is a beauty editor with more than 10 years experience writing about skincare, haircare and makeup for many of Canada's top beauty, health and lifestyle publications. Peruse their blogs, follow them on Twitter and check them out via the Style Squad on Facebook.

All three of us will be Facebooking and blogging via Schick Quattro for Women's page, so be sure to LIKE IT so you can join in the fun. Have you liked it yet? I'll wait patiently until you do.

...

Welcome! Now that you're a part of our super cool new club, you can read my first Style Squad post, aptly titled, "Dress Up to Get Down: It's Holiday Party Season!", a curation of my top picks for Holiday wear, including the Rory Beca dress I will be fancing it up in on New Year's Eve. Ok, that's all for now. Love you. Bye!