December 31, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

How to do the Walk of Shame in Style

In case that midnight kiss turns in to something more and you wake up with a champagne headache and a wave of regret, I present: How to Do the Walk of Shame in Style.


Being the good people that you are, I'm sure you would feel bad about stealing an innocent man's shirt. Well, don't. That innocent man is the same one who is not going to call you next week. Just kidding, he'll call. To get his shirt back, obviously! It's called entrapment, ladies. I should totally be a dating coach.

All jokes aside, I want to grow old with you in 2012 so have fun, but be safe. In many cities, public transit is free tonight, so don't drink and drive, and don't wait for a cab by yourself, and try not to go home with someone wildly inappropriate if you've had one too many glasses of champagne. Ok? Deal. Love you. Happy New Year!

***

8 comments:

  1. My best wishes for you in this new year.
    Great blog.

    http://paquetevitasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh can you please be my dating coach? I haven't done this dating thing in a looong time and I'm brutal. Lesson #1: Entrapment is noted and will be used ;)

    xo
    Happy New Year Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video. Thanks for charing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, i wish you the best love this post!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your posts! They're always so witty and entertaining. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year, i wish you the best love this post!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! This is awesome. Could have really used this video in my life a few years ago...

    Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT BLOG! CREATIVE TOPICS.
    ALL THE BEST THIS NEW YEAR!
    Looking forward to seeing what you will be convering this year!

    AMANDA stylist at STYLED SILHOUETTES

    ReplyDelete