December 23, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

An Addendum to Any and All Holiday Gift Guides

Did I just stumble upon the best gift imaginable mere days before Christmas? DUH, it's a Maison Martin Margiela leather camel toe bookmark!
Remember books?! They're like iPads, but thicker, with paper pages bound together with glue. You place this delightful piece of leather in your book, to mark the place where you last stopped reading -- a bookmark! See diagram below.

Not only is it guaranteed to be the best $45 you've ever spent, but it's genuine leather, handmade in France and designer-stamped in gold. If you feel like showing up Santa this year, you can snap one up on NET-A-PORTER.COM.


Matthew Broderick: I hope you're paying attention.


***

10 comments:

  1. Nice ! I work in Paris and I had never heard of this bookmark before, so thanks for the info !

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a bonkers design!

    A unique pressie though...

    Sophie x

    http://lafashionfolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes. And the bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely interesting! Would be the most expensive bookmark I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly - I am not a big fan of this kind of shoes......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can think now is "camel toe...bookmark."

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, books, eh? Now I remember!

    ReplyDelete