November 25, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Wear Else: Boots, Bags and Baubles & My Holiday Picks

Wear Else is currently having a BOGO (you know, buy one get one) 50% off sale on all of their boots, bags and baubles starting now until November 27th. To help them celebrate this promotion, I rolled down to the West 4th location to steeze up a mannequin with my favourite boots, bag and baubles in an outfit ready for an open bar and innappropriate dancing among co-workers -- a holiday party, of course! Everything you see below is available at Wear Else (self excluded).


blouse: Judith & Charles, skirt: Pink Tartan (look familiar?)


bracelets: Chan Luu, Dyberg/Kern & C-Pak, bag: Nima Accessories


boots: Michael Kors


Baby, it's cold outside.


Me and my gurl. Isn't she holiday-at-the-convent-meets-Phil Mickelson chic?

ps. If you live in Vancouver, I have $50 for you to spend at Wear Else. Tweet something awesome @AHauteMess to claim it. Best answer by the end of the day wins. And enter my MiH Jeans giveaway already! HAPPY FRIDAY!

6 comments:

  1. I just love the collar on that shirt!

    www.doraeandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Michael Kors boots!!!



    http://clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that Blouse is perfection!! I am going to have to go check it out now!! Beautiful!
    Happy Holidays!
    Bella xo
    http://www.chicinvancity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog!!

    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    I have a fashion youtube channel and blog would love if you could check it out :) I do quick 30 second outfits of the day.

    www.youtube.com/LauraAndStyle ♡

    www.lauraandstyle.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is so great ,full of fashion elements, I like all these pictures you've posted , so I have followed you ,can you follow me ? It will be my pleasure if you come and pay a visit . Kisses . :)

    http://romwe-romwe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete