November 16, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

We got the swag sauce she dripping swagu

Oh you know, I'm just standing in the middle of the street in red heels, fishnets and a 50% short dress. Eat your heart out, Vivian Ward. And look! A sultry stare. Have I enticed you yet? Just say yes and we'll move on.


sweater: JNBY, dress: Vero Moda, shoes: Jeffrey Campbell



I dedicate this saucy photo to my male readers. Just kidding, they don't exist. Just kidding, they do and are probably wondering where I got these fishnets (Urban Outfitters, FYI) because they're perfect to wear for a drag performance of Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend. Just kidding. I love you guys.


bag: Club Monaco

Ok, gotta go!
Byeeee!


***
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN

15 comments:

  1. OOOOooo so purdy! I always love your posts you look gorgeous and always make me laugh! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your witty humour is the BOMB and comes so handy on a wet, gloomy day like today haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah you're hilarious. You def got the swag sauce girl especially with those fishnets and shoes! Love it!

    xxx
    shoppalu.com
    shoppalu.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm down with anything that includes a shout out to Vivian Ward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! One of my favourites so far =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! Those red shoes are amazing.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those aren't your average fishnets, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love!!!
    do you live in CANADA??
    xoxox
    relish
    makeup-addicktion.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love!!!
    ahhh vancouver girl!!!
    meee to love vancouver beautiful city!!! I'm not a stalker I swear I can just tell by the photo, vancouver gives off this vibe even in photos...love your stuff <3
    xoxoxo
    Relish
    makeup-addicktion.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cute are these JC wedged booties? love them. your tights are cute too (and i mean that in the least creepy way possible)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that bag!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love it, kiss.

    www.notlookatme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes you have :D
    Loovinn the outfit, esp the red shoes and that necklace. I want!

    ReplyDelete