November 24, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

sorbet accessories for spring: a teaser


YSL


Valentino


Rochas
Anyone else think these are Morpheus-from-the-Matrix chic?

I know, it's only November but SS12 runway trends have been on my mind since Fashion Week in New York in September. Tribal inspired! Sorbet shades and bright neons! White white white! Prints prints prints! Everything I love in one season.

Dear December, January and February: Get on with it already.

***
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN

6 comments:

  1. YES! The shoes are killing me, i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glasses are wicked! They are mod meets the matrix! These sorbet colours are killing us right now. Can't wait for SPRING!!

    xxx
    shoppalu.com
    shoppalu.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN'T WAIT.
    and then when we get back in feb, we're going to want FW again. #fashiongirlproblems

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was a kid there was this Barbie cartoon about her going to space to perform in a concert, and in it there was a montage of her trying on clothes and sunglasses- and I'm pretty sure she tried these on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These accessories are all delightful! The colors are absolutely precious! Those shoes are beyond cool. And I adore the tough studs on that Valentino clutch! I love those sunglasses too, they're insane!

    xoxo
    Emily

    ReplyDelete