November 14, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Pop Quiz

If I were to do one of those blog posts that said, "this is my uniform" aka my go-to outfit, well... it would probably be this post. However, I'm not going to because I like to keep you on your toes. Are you on them? On them tippy toes? Because it's time for a Pop Quiz.

I'm not going to tell you all about how I wear obnoxious prints and loafers a lot too much (you read this blog ergo you know this already) but instead let's discuss...

What the H-E-double-hockey-sticks is going on in this picture?



jacket: Zara, top: Sophie Hulme x ASOS, shorts: BCBG, shoes: DV Dolce Vita, necklace: vintage

A. I'm dancing. Probably the exact same way your mom does at an open-bar wedding or a Neil Diamond concert.
B. I'm hitchhiking by showing some leg. It's sadly ineffective when your footwear rivals that of a 70-year old homosexual male.
C. I'm getting mugged, but am kind of okay with it. The perp must be hot.
D. I'm crop dusting. And thus airing out my shorts.
E. I'm doing The Creep. Now pull your waistband up like you expecting a flood and stick your hair down flat like it was covered in mud.

What do you think? Better yet: caption contest -- GO! Take it away in the comments, folks.

10 comments:

  1. Hoping that perhaps a discreet leg stretch will mean you won't have to reach back and actually yank your undercrackers out of where they are unfortunately lodged? :-)

    http://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of hoping you're dancing, because that would be one kick ass dance.

    Those loafers are amazing and I love the color of your blazer Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you posted this pic! Great shoes!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look! The Polka-dot top & bright red loafers definitely make the outfit. Love :)

    xo ShoeTease

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally voting for E. I kind of think your loafers are more chic than a typical 70 year old homosexual's, but that's just my opinion.

    Love this outfit Niki :)

    Alex xoxo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. duh, that's just how you walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really caught between A and E and a little bit of B :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well it's obvious isn't it, you have someone on the right controlling your arms and someone on the left controlling your legs, so your a marionette, the question is who is winning?;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dancing away in those lovely red shoes ;) Adorable pic!


    http://seventhofjuly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete