December 1, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Outfits and Outtakes: Round 2

Due to popular demand a current lack of personal style content, I present you with the second edition of A Haute Mess: Outfits and Outtakes (you can read the first edition here). Enjoy!

When Popeye met period cramps.


New Hair and New Love with Alexander Wang


That awkward moment where you don't know if someone is pregnant, or just fat.


Challange: Accepted! Color Blocking on the Reg


I call this move the Renée Zellweger.


Terms in Fashion that Make Me Uncomfortable, Chapter 1: The Pussybow


It's not even an outtake, it's just my really pretty natural smile.


New Hair and New Love with Alexander Wang


There was a male taking my picture. Ladies, this is what is called "game".


New Post for MTV: Fringe!


Now imagine this nerd with a bad haircut, braces and a unibrow. Other than that, not much has changed since age 14.


A Haute Mess x Atrium NYC


Even when it's not Michael Jackson, it still reads: sex offender.


A Haute Mess x MiH Jeans = Giveaway!


Fat Swan, coming soon to a theater near you.


Pop Quiz


***
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN

14 comments:

  1. OMG! You're so funny! Thanks for the post! I love that you keep it real :)!!! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol your photos made me laugh! Too cute :)
    Bella xo
    http://www.chicinvancity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! So fun!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious!! Love me some quirky street style posts!

    xo ShoeTease

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha you're hilarious! Love how you put these pictures in a post. I think 75% of my photos are ugly, weird, silly or just... well, wrong. Funny to look at for me, but too embarrassing to share.

    An Unusual Pop Of Orange + GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, this is so funny! I love how real you are! Its refreshing to see a blogger act silly

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. it´s so cool this blog!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! thanks for checking out my blog!

    what did you think!! follow and let me know!!

    XO,S

    www.ultimatechicdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahathe coolest OTD ever! I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice outfits i love the first one! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE a girl who knows how to laugh at her self! You are so adorable!

    Followed!!

    ReplyDelete