November 28, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

My boys Alexander Wang, ADAM and Proenza Schouler aka What I wish I was wearing today

Sometimes I like to play dress up in the best closet of all: the internet. I pulled together this print-heavy, colourful outfit with help from some of my favourite boys, Alexander Wang, Adam Lippes and Lazaro and Jack, for no reason: I just wish I was wearing it right now.


sweater: Alexander Wang, skirt: ADAM, bag: Proenza Schouler, sunglasses: Elizabeth and James, earrings: Giles & Brother, shoes: ASOS

With Black Friday, Cyber Monday and end-of-season sales, my penchant for window shopping (as in, the window of an internet browser because I'm trying to be clever here) is not as masochistic as usual. I love when these sales work in favor of what's to come: this highlighter yellow skirt from ADAM is currently half price and will brighten up any Fall outfit now, but be even better come Spring when you'll be eating neon for breakfast.

And yes, that is the same Proenza Schouler bag I wrote a love poem to. I've made no progress on actually buying it, but Christmas is coming! If there's anyone out there who wants to buy my love with material goods... hintedy hint hint.

ps. Don't forget to enter my MiH Jeans giveaway! It runs through November 30th. Get in it to win it while you can. Go go go!

9 comments:

  1. I find this outfit really inspiring- the clash of prints with the flash of fluro in the skirt looks really modern.

    Love it!

    Sophie x

    http://lafashionfolie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE all these items! I wish I was wearing these today too! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, awesome outfit. love that skirt! xx Kailee @ www.themannikin.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!

    xx
    http://eugenemarseille.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that yellow skirt!! yes, i didn't go as crazy on cyber monday this year. love the blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pieces and glam style!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want that sweater and earrings!!! x

    ReplyDelete