November 9, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Mad for Merlot

And I don’t mean the boozesual suspectI’m talking about getting our nails did, gurrrrls. Methinks merlot-coloured manicures are all the rage right now, kiddies. I’ve done three in a row (much to my manicurist’s delight since she hasn’t had to deal with my usual asshattery: colour-blocking, one-offs and ombre) and thus can recommend to you the following colours:


Cabernet Sauvignon from Duri Cosmetics


Girl Talk from Nicole by OPI


Berry Naughty from Essie


Red Ace Rose from Priti NYC


Mr. Right Now from OPI for Sephora


I'm currently wearing Berry Naughty from Essie.

I think my obsession with these vampy shades might have something to do with the fact that The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn is out next week. See you there on opening night? I'll be the one wearing body glitter, vampire teeth and a wedding dress. Just kidding. ...Maybe.

4 comments:

  1. OOOOoooo I love this color, thanks for the idea! I'm gonna get my nails did in this color :). XOXO, NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH My Gosh am wearing the same nail polish!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Essie is my fav - it's got just the right amount of cranberry in it to make it not overly dark.

    ReplyDelete