October 14, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

wear canada with flare magazine

At LG Fashion Week in Toronto next week, FLARE Magazine will be scouring the streets for stylish peeps wearing Canadian designers for an online feature called Wear Canada with Flare. To kick things off, they called upon a collection of crazy Canucks from the blogosphere (self-included) to showcase how we wear Canada. This is how I do:


blazer: Smythe, top: Obakki, skirt: Pink Tartan, necklace: Belle Noel

I'm fancy, huh? I decided to wear three of my favourite Canadian designers: Smythe, Obakki and Pink Tartan for reasons you're just going to have to read about when you check out the entire feature. Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature girl! You look great!


    XOXO
    styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!!

    www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great I'm going to have to steal this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this feature yesterday and was blown away by all the great personal blogger style!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww yeeeahh, decked out in head to toe (I spot your Flare x Aldo shoes...I'm a creep)Canadian designers? Way to represent, girl! I saw this feature and I was so proud to see so many familiar faces. When you're at the top of the fashion world, please don't forget me. ;)

    Lianna
    www.thesavvyfrugalista.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Canadians are sooo stylish!! You look fantastic...the cut of that blazer is absolutely perfect!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how every piece comes from a Canadian designer. You look fabulous ;)

    http://seventhofjuly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing blazer!!! Such a great look, so pretty :)
    Bella xo
    http://www.chicinvancity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This feature is a really great idea. Love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your outfit! especially the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit Niki- love how the blazer gives it a little pop! Congrats on the feature. I just had to share it on twitter too ;)

    ReplyDelete