October 25, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

new york city: isn't she pretty?
















Gossip Girl moment on the steps of the Met, obviously.

It's been a beautiful Fall in New York City thus far. These photos were taken a few weeks ago when the weather was still quite warm -- shorts and sandals in October warm. That's cray! says this waders-wearing Vancouverite. The climate here never ceases to amaze me: I froze my tits off last February, survived the boob-sweat hot summer and finally, have seen the city in weather I'm used to: mild! I'm sad to leave in a couple of weeks but alas, my home and native land and this handsome devil are calling my name.

All of these photos were taken by the one, the only, the amazing, Sara Wyatt.
Her skillz never cease to amaze me either.

10 comments:

  1. Great photos, and you're right the last photo is definitely a Gossip Girl signature. Sadly I have yet to make it NYC- next year I'm hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go back to NYC so badly, especially in nice weather. I went last year duirng the big blizzard and couldn't really experience the city how I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your city shots are beautiful. thanks for sharing! xx alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Haha, the naked cowboy is my favorite! I always enjoy your posts :)!!! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed at "I froze my tits off last February, survived the boob-sweat hot summer"!
    It's nice to see a blogger who still keep it real and down-to-earth.
    I've only been in New York in the summer and have not experienced it in the fall time. It look beautiful though!

    acupofhautestyle.blogspot.com

    P.S. My blog domain name was inspired by yours!


    -xoxo-
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! NYC is so beautiful place! :)


    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love NewYork! Great photos!
    Bella xo
    http://www.chicinvancity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I freaking love that you did a GG moment. Ah I need to get to NYC stat, so glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New York is so magical- there really is no place on earth like it. And, yes, these photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete