October 12, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

net-a-porter launches winter boutique: today!


Happy Hump Day, friends: NET-A-PORTER officially opened its Winter boutique today! The Winter Boutique allows you to navigate the myriad of coats, knitwear and accessories on offer and build your perfect winter wardrobe in one easy step with the help from your friends like Miu Miu, Stella McCartney, Burberry Prorsum and Isabel Marant. You can shop outerwear by style, trend, color, length or functionality - you can even sort by fabric weight and check how waterproof items are. Anyone else from the Pacific Northwest? Because I'll repeat that for you: you can even check how waterproof items are.

I'm still not sold on Winter, but I can get on board with this.


1 comment:

  1. I swear, the only coat I'm buying from here on out is a Canadian Goose down coat, Northeast Winters are the worst!

    ReplyDelete