October 21, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

camilla + marc ss12

This season, Style.com launched it's first ever Video Fashion Week -- an online release of original videos from 12 designers showcasing their Spring/Summer 2012 collections. These 12 designers were specifically selected to participate as they are leaders in fashion design yet don't traditionally do runway shows in New York, London, Paris and Milan. One of my favourite Australian brands, camilla and marc, created a beautiful short film for this project (directed by Errol Rainey and with music by Jan Tierson) so of course, I sniped it (in a legit way, I swear) to share it with you:


And since I was already snatching video content, why not some photos too? My favourite looks from camilla + marc SS12:





















photos via style.com

Maya Singer of Style.com describes the collection as being "full of pieces women will love to wear." This sounds about right -- I want to wear it all, don't you?

Click here! to view the entire Spring/Summer 2012 collection by camilla and marc.

6 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of amazing pieces! I am in love with those floral pants, so fun!!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. love camilla & marc! love my Aussie labels - have you checked out Bec&Bridge? you'll love it!

    www.simplystylishmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little floral dress is the cutest! The model could eat a sandwich though, hehe!

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gawd, that floral print is amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really amazing collection! i love that shade of hunter green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that lbd with the sheer sleeves and that pink suit is to die for!

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete