September 15, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

a haute mess at nyfw: day 2


suit: H&M, top: via NastyGal.com, shoes: Prada, bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs, sunglasses: Retro Super Future

You should read the rest of this style post over on MTV FORA, because you can:
1. Learn how Justin Timberlake, Andy Samberg and I dress alike.
2. See which Italian Stallions I spotted up-close-and-personal strutting around the Lincoln Center.
3. Read about my intimate encounter with Rufus Humphrey. Yes, that's right. Have you clicked the link yet? GO!

13 comments:

  1. I'm in love with those Pradas! I had a gradeschool teacher in the early 90s wear a similar outfit but she definitely didn't look as cool or wear shoes tat cost more than $10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit hope your enjoying nyfw http://unmarkedhabit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet shoes! and love that bright colour on you.

    your supers are reminding me of my supers. I seem to have misplaced them - need to find...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit!http://greatstylesonthestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. purple power short suit? YOU GO GIRL.

    xx
    www.theleatherweather.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice sunglasses, you asshole! hahahaha.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could definitely get a cameo on an SNL digital short in this suit...and I mean that in the BEST way possible. So much love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love that first outfit FAB! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit. you can never go wrong with a H&M suit

    ReplyDelete
  11. that colour looks amazing on u! really like your style

    ReplyDelete