September 12, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

a haute mess at nyfw: day 1


top: Sophie Hume x ASOS, pants: Zara, shoes: FLARE Magazine x ALDO, bag: Club Monaco, sunglasses: Retro Super Future


This is what I wore on (my) Day 1 at Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week, which included hitting up shows by Helmut Lang, VPL, Vivienne Tam and Monique Lhullier, having my photo snapped and thus my ego inflated and sightings of Patricia Field, Wendy Williams, Mandy Moore and Julianne Hough. SUCCESS! Read more about it on MTV FORA.

PS. I wasn't lying when I told FORA I was shot by Vogue Paris. The proof is in the pudding picture. Yay!

7 comments:

  1. That's so cool (and totally unsurprising) that you were snapped by Paris Vogue...such a great outfit.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt!

    clothes-and-fairytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes great outfit hope your enjoying fashion week

    http://achichabit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love this!

    www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! So cool that you are not only at NYFW, but you were shot looking by Vogue Paris!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're stunning! You deserve to be in Vogue!

    Just in case you're interested, I'm giving away a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bag on my blog. Details here: http://www.beautynotbull.com/2011/09/giveaway-monogram.html

    :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, and I love that I could totally recreate something similar to it! I Have the shoes, royal blue jeans, and a polkadot shirt too! :)

    ReplyDelete