August 12, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

just the tip with american apparel

Give me a break, it's American Apparel. Of course I had to use a weird sexual post title. And I'm talking about fingertips, ya pervs.



Ahem. So I'm pretty into American Apparel's NEON line of nail polish they're currently selling, having recently been introduced to it by the super steezy Jess of Fashion by Night. It pleasantly surprised me with its quality -- I hate really thin polish that takes a million coats or polish that chips really easily (surprise! I'm female) and this does neither. Throw in some awesome neon shades (I have it in "Neon Red" -- above, and below: bottom left) and these blasts in a bottle get one heck of a jubilant Zack Morris high-five.



Guess what? They're also cheap: $6 USD/$7.50 CAD (earth to American Apparel: you've got the exchange rate backwards). And I know this calls for a big Duhhhh, but: you can buy American Apparel's NEON polish at an American Apparel location near you.

11 comments:

  1. Damn, okay, I need to get some of those.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this shiz and i've yet to check it out. the red looks awesome though. glad to hear it's of good quality. i think that's why i hate the pastel shades..take a gajillion layers and then chips because there's too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I so agree - when did anyone ever want sheer polish?! Srsly. That orange one is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore bright nail polish I am currently rockin a HOT orange from J Crew

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, LOVE the title and loathe sheer nail polish. It's just nasty. Fab flouro shades tho, might had to nab myself a couple. Great post, Love Ella. X

    http://ella-lapetiteanglaise.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. catching up on your blog. you are way too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so obsessed with these sexy nail polish colors from American Apparel! Neon is so IN this season and I definitely must get them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with Neon colors. I've done yellow, green and pink. My nail salon doesnt have much to choose from - I am going to pick up a few of these.

    Thank you.

    Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! love love all the bright colours and you look fab in the post below!

    x

    fashion provocateur

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color are just great! I Want one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just posted these on my blog.. I love them!!!

    Raijean
    http://www.swa-rai.com

    ReplyDelete