July 12, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

stinkfaced on guest of a guest

I shared this photo via Facebook and Twitter a few weeks back, because I find my unintentional bitchface entertaining and I wanted to show off my current obsession, aka my neon, leather and snake print shoes (yeeeaahhh buddy!). I'm sharing it with you again because it has prompted a few questions and because I'm feeling narcissistic I love you, here are your answers.


photo via Guest of a Guest

1. The dress is by Funktional. You can buy it here.

2. The shoes are a collaboration between FLARE Magazine and ALDO (Flare's fashion director, Elizabeth Cabral, designed them). You can read more about the collabo here.

3. Unrelated to this picture, but since I've been getting lots of comments and e-mails about it lately, the camera I use is the Nikon D5000 and I highly recommend it as a good, beginner DSLR.

4. Let's take a moment to e-hug it out, because I seriously do love you.

13 comments:

  1. Snap, those shoes are wicked!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are awesome, love your dress too :)

    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fab are those shoes!! great outfit too

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i love that expression... it says so much! especially because i make that face constantly only to be captured by anyone with a camera :/ anyways those shoes are KILLER but you know that :)

    with love,
    guildedsecret formerly princesspolitico

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! And I am obsessed with those shoes, there amazing!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look and beauty pic! the perfect combination! :D

    G

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need those shoes! I LOVE those shoes!
    And I think you look adorable!
    Love, P
    365 Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes, & your hair!!!
    I've actually been looking for sample pictures for Nikon cameras, that's just perfect, thanks!

    B

    http://ItsStrangelyMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the picture (:
    The shoes are awesome!


    thewallsaroundus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete