June 15, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

kelly cutrone on sinful shopping

Kelly Cutrone sat down with Canadian favourite George Stroumboulopoulos to discuss the cultural impact of reality television and the fashion industry. Since I know y'all love her from The Hills, The City, Kell on Earth etc. etc. etc. and since George is a rad-ass journalisto, I figured it was worth sharing. A clip:



The full interview will air on George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight on Thursday, June 16 at 11:05 pm, on CBC Television. Enjoy!

PS. You can still enter to win a YSL Arty Ring courtesy of Dixi! CLICK HERE for more info.

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to watch the full interview...I miss being able to flick on my tv and see Stroumbo...just one of the many things I miss about Canada!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughhhhh! Just one more reason to miss home! TV is so behind over here in England, and this definitely won't air here.

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she's awesome, although sometimes maybe a smidge scary :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved her on The City!
    Gigi xoxx

    http://takecareofmebeautifully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete