May 16, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

watch watch watch watchwatchwatch...es

Whether you wear them as bracelets, collect them or actually use them to tell the time (let's be honest: you don't, says your cell phone) -- watches are pretty great accessories. With technology in mind, fashion has become more important than function when it comes to buying and wearing a watch. The days of finding that one classic piece to invest in because 'it goes with everything' are long gone, with more affordable, stylish options a-plenty.

My favourite styles of watches are could-be-a-bracelet-or-a-watch wrap watches (I love La Mer Collections), vintage-inspired or what I like to call the new "menswear-inspired", unisexy.


1. Marc by Marc Jacobs, $200. 2. Michael Kors, $250. 3. La Mer Collections, $198. 4. Urban Outfitters, $29.
5.
La Mer Collections, $110. 6. Urban Outfitters, $38. 7. Toy Watch, $285. 8. Nixon, $150.
9. MAYORS Pre-Owned Rolex Watches, Prices Vary. 10. Toy Watch, $290. 11. Michael Kors, $250.




And with so many options to satisfy your watch-wearing ways, you never have to choose just one.

PS. For more accessories to adorn your wrists (or necks or ears) -- enter my Stella & Dot giveaway! You can win a beautiful silver Medina Bib necklace, valued at $98. ENTER HERE!!!!

14 comments:

  1. I love watches. The odd thing about me is I like broken watches. I like the ones that don't work and have the second strap missing so i tuck the arm in.

    -Happy Hunting!

    LaFemdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a watch gal - I actually don't own a cell phone (gasp!) and so rely on my watch. I have three and am always on the lookout for more. A great menswear inspired one is at the top of my list.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. not even wrists for all this love

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those watches, that orange one is awesome!

    Fashion Bag 411

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2's got my name all over it. And #10. And #6.

    btw i almost tossed my computer out the window today trying to figure out how to do one of these montage/collage pic things. every time i see another successful one a piece of me withers and dies. wah

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the third one :D, La Mer Collections. Too bad it's a whopping 198 bucks... ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, YES PLEASE, I will take one of each!!! :)

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a watch girl....Maybe not always to tell time but to complete a look :S
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the look of #11 but NOT the price ($$$$$$$$).

    I'm thinking about getting this: www.shopmyclothes.com/MyDetails.aspx?postid=1448! still great quality and look but a fraction of the price!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I have #3, please? K, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just trying to explain to a friend how watches are more like accessories that just so happen to have a useful function to them! He just didn't get it. Boys.

    I would love to try that stacked watches look. Any tips on how to pull that off?

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Fashion minds think alike...Niki I just did a post on wooden watches, for a casual look. lol I really like your assemblage/collage, and my fave is got to be the blue nixon...looks like a cool find.

    Btw, thanks for visiting my blog so often! You're the best. I'm going to blogroll you.

    Tallulah Doll
    www.tallulahdoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I still use them to tell time lol It beats fumbling through my purse to find my cell phone sometimes lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love watches :) http://www.tumblr.com/blog/watchfetish

    ReplyDelete