April 6, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

a werd from our sponsors

Be it "window" or an actual purchase, I love online shopping. I love scouring my favourite online shops for hidden gems in their sale sections, perusing their frequently updated new arrivals, creating embarrassingly long wishlists and best of all, scoring a sweet deal with a discount code.

Our good friends over at Tobi.com have kindly given you, dear readers, a handy dandy discount code of your own. High five! For 20% off of your purchase at Tobi, enter the code MESS20 at checkout, and then pat yourself on the back for saving a few bones.

As if the discount code wasn't enough and me being that friend you love who always supports your shopping habit (your credit card company loves me too!) here are a few suggestions of where you could put that 20% off to good use:


Triangle Cadillac Sweater by Vena Cava


Open Weave Sweater by BCBGMAXAZRIA


Pin Dot Silk Shirtdress by Rebecca Taylor


Layered Print Draped Dress by Kai-aakmann


Stardust Layer Dress by Funktional


Crane Silk Chiffon Jacket by Winter Kate


Grey Antics Split Back Dress by Grey Ant

MESS20, my friends. Enjoy your discount and happy shopping!

13 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love the Grey Antics Dress....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love sales! Great post!! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the black layered dress
    great post, cool blog!
    now following, maybe you can follow back?

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both Rebecca Taylor & Kai dresses.

    XOXO
    http://blog.cinderellasclosetnyc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Cinderella - the kai dress is amazing and only $66! So great. I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, I've been totally eyeing those Winter Kate's for a long, long time now...Trying to muster up the courage to commit to just one...but with this discount maybe I can possibly persuade the bf to buy the other one!!! Whoohoo, thanks for the hookup hunny!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love love love The Crane Silk Chiffon Jacket by Winter Kate!!!! Man o man I wish I was rich!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is great! I'm totally in love with last dress!
    S.
    http://subsub16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Online has become the place to shop. With endless options to choose from, you can find some amazing pieces. This find, and all these outfits are definitely style winners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the layered print draped dress! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I got my big silver necklace from Forever21! It's not online anymore but here's a similar one...

    http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=acc_necklace&product_id=1082131343&Page=all&pgcount=25#

    Enjoy! & please stop by my blog again!

    -Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Stardust Layer Dress and Grey Antics Split Back Dress are my two favorite. Very unique!

    Your blog is very informative; love it!

    Cindy
    Style Soufflé

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eeek, looks like I've got some shopping to do - thanks for sharing this!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome post!! Gorgeouss stuff, so exciting!! I love the crane silk chiffon jacket!!

    ReplyDelete