April 18, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

the proof is in the leggings

Back at New York Fashion Week in February, I had the pleasure of attending the Y-3 by Yohji Yamamoto show. Besides fangirling over the plethora of media gods in attendance (oh hey, Grace Coddington), I was over the moon to find my big ol' bottom seated in the front row. This being my first time at NYFW, at a show full of VIPs, top media, buyers and big name bloggers, you can only imagine my surprise to have been given such a good seat. So I gloated. I bragged on Twitter. And on Facebook. I practically created Twitter and Facebook accounts for my ass so it could brag too. Anyway, Ashley found a video of the Y-3 show for us to masochistically watch and relive our glory days and I thought I would share it with you to experience as well.


You can spot me (more like my Something Else tribal leggings) at 0:34, 3:32 and 5:08 -- just saying.


And there you have it: the proof is in the leggings.

Missed out on the bragging and douchebaggery? Add me on Twitter or to Facebook, and you can hear it all first hand. Or even better, you can tell me to shut up.

11 comments:

  1. Um I'm still back at Grace Coddington. Holy crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those leggings on you! And hey-- I'd be bragging my tribal-printed ass off, too, if I got such a sweet seat at a NYFW Yamamoto show. You go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice - definitely something worth excessive bragging!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Converse kicks and tribal leggings. We so would.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What amazing seats! I don't blame you for bragging lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this video, the collection is beautiful. And how exciting you got to attend!! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHUT UP!

    Just kidding. That's amazing. Don't you love moments that you know are milestones in your life as you're living them? Glad you got to experience this. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loveing the arrows pointing to you and Ash..LOL! Cute. There is an exhibition here at the moment on his designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice. I would be excessively bragging too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous, you're so lucky! xxx

    ReplyDelete