April 29, 2011

Pin It

Widgets

new post for mtv: the diy urban turban!

Aka the Turband, which has been spotted all over this blog and the Twittersphere. I've loved all of the comments and questions asking how to make it and it's been such a struggle to keep my lips sealed until my latest post for MTV Canada's FORA came out. The day is upon us -- check out how to save $70 bones and do-it-yourself with these easy peasy instructions on how to make SS11's ultimate headpiece, the turban headband!


Happy Crafting! Let me know if you have any questions -- you can find me on Twitter, Facebook and good old fashioned e-mail.

6 comments:

  1. I love it! I just bought some fabric to make some turbans with. I love how simple this project was!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I can't believe how simple that was! I'm going to go find some leftover fabric and make some :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly the post I've been looking for!!! I'm been wanting find a turban and now I can easily make one! :) Thanks for sharing!


    Jacquelyn
    www.styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect turban and so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the headband!!



    http://thefairytalegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, you look so lovely!

    www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete